[Durham INC] November meetings on Durham-Orange Light Rail transit project

Ed Harrison ed.harrison at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 1 00:01:04 EDT 2013

The station locations on/by Duke West Campus appear to be unsettled as yet. (All are on the medical center side, which I still consider West Campus).
The two likeliest are called "Eye Center" and "Trent/Flowers," with "Erwin/Fulton" sounding like it lags behind. At least that's I know right now.

The lack of decision shouldn't come as a surprise. This is in large part why there's an EIS.

Ed Harrison