[Durham INC] State Law on New Home Inspections

Dorothy Potter Snyder letsspeakspanish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:47:18 EST 2013

I agree with you, Sally. It is an absolutely bald-faced strategy to make
life easier for business at the expense of consumer safety and protection.
How much "wasteful" regulation will be allowed? Well, what is wasteful
quite frankly is in the eye of the person whose time or money is spent. It
is absolutely clear that the Governor is not on the side of the public
interest and has rapidly gone about making NC business friendly at the
expense of the People.

Sure wish there was better investigative reporting going on in our state.
It's almost impossible for me to believe that there are not favors and
money changing hands when things like this happen.

D P S