[Durham INC] Fw: Public Meeting - proposed demolition of the

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 20:56:12 EST 2013

If the open space is well maintained and patrolled, it could be a way to reduce crime in neighborhoods and to provide areas (hopefully shaded by trees) for the community to gather...

But Durham has to commit to maintaining these open areas, making them visibly attractive at all times, and patrolling them (w/ police) even when residents don't call for patrols.

Low-income children deserve open space (and trees) too :-)

Melissa (Rooney)