[Durham INC] Fw: Public Meeting - proposed demolition of the

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 21:31:30 EST 2013

I hear ya, Joshua. Although if the foundation is rotted, then I can't argue to spend twice (or more) as much money to preserve any structure (I am experiencing this first-hand and it just isn't practical).

I was just defending Open space in general, particularly if it contains SHADY, water-and-nutrient-absorbing trees :-) If crime is a problem, then it should be a great place for police to target criminals, right?

Okay, I'm done now ;-)
MR