[Durham INC] PRIP Designated Area

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 12:55:11 EST 2013

I found it  interesting as well, Dick.  That's why I saved that map when it
was  first printed, full page, in the Herald Sun on Friday, May 18,  2012.

At the  bottom, are listed the departments that must have sponsored the
full  page:
Human Relations Division
    Dept of Neighborhood Improvement  Services
    City of Durham

Since I  didn't save the corresponding pages, I can't be sure this page
isn't a result of  a home town newspaper teaming up with the home town
government, as they've been  known to do, to help facilitate as transparent a
government as we could ask  for.

Regardless  of who paid for that page, be it tax payer money or Herald Sun
donation, I  saved it partly because I'm a Realtor, but more so because of
my continuing  fascination about HOW Durham grows.

I also  think I kept it because it demonstrates how Durham steps up to the
plate like  Babe Ruth, and tells you ahead of time which fence he's about to
bat the ball  over.

Bill Anderson
REALTOR
(919) 282-8209
cell

_www.FrankWardRealtors.com_ (http://www.frankwardrealtors.com/)

(919) 688-5811 Office
(919) 688-2094 Fax
theOcean1 at aol.com

In a message dated 12/1/2013 6:11:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,