[Durham INC] Agenda for INC meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 9 17:54:26 EST 2013

Hello INC Delegates,

Attached and below is the agenda for our meeting tomorrow, Tuesday December
10, at 7:00pm.  As usual, we will meet at the Neighborhood Improvement
Services Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Building #2, Golden Belt Arts Complex,
807 E. Main St.  Any interested citizen is welcome to attend.  Please print
out a copy of the agenda and bring it with you.

If anyone has any requests for last minute additions or changes to the
agenda, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Scott Carter, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham
Delegates’ Meeting
December 10, 2013

AGENDA

1)   Welcome and Introductions    							(5
minutes)

2)   Approval of September Minutes     						(5
minutes)

3)   Adjustments to Agenda
(2 minutes)

4)   Committee Reports
(60 minutes)
      a)  Zoning and Development--Tom Miller and Pat Carstensen
	(20)
   	     Discussion of wireless communication facilities
      b)  Membership and Outreach-- Dick Ford, Don Lebkes, Deb Hawkins
		(5)
      c)  Nuisance Abatement-- Peter Katz
(5)
      d)  Speeding and Traffic--Phil Azar, Matt Dudek
          (20)
	     (Draft resolution on traffic enforcement)
      e)  Transit, Sidewalks, and Bicycles--Scott Carter
	            (5)
      f)  Public Spaces and Environmental Issues-- Deb Hawkins
	            (5)

5)   Old Business – none

6)   New Business
      a)   Discussion of Committee Structure and INC goals for 2014
 	(15 minutes)

7)   Neighborhood Reports and Announcements					(15
minutes)

8)   Adjournment

(See attached file: INC Agenda 2013-12-10.doc)