[Durham INC] FW: [INCexecutivecommittee] Fwd: TC1200012

Yahoo mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 22:08:45 EST 2013

Once again, I hav to miss an INC mtg bc of a conflicting event w the Lowe's Grove PTA.

It is no surprise that I fully support the resolution below, particularly wrt it's inconsistency w encouraging higher density along planned mass transit.

Sincerely,
Melissa (Rooney)

Sent by iPhone
Melissa Rooney, Ph. D.
www.melissarooneywriting.com

All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle.
~St. Francis of Assisi