[Durham INC] Fwd:Matching Grants Program in Peril

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 12:18:33 EDT 2014

INCers,

Once again, please help argue to keep the matching grants program
administered by the Durham Open Space and Trails commission. Over its
20+ years its helped support playground equipment, open space
acquisition, trails, community gardens, etc.

Please pass this on to your community listservs, and just do what Ellen
asks!

Thanks,
Will Wilson