[Durham INC] INC resolution draft

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 10:58:36 EDT 2014

Below is a resolution  I'll be presenting at next week's InterNeighborhood
Council meeting. (July  22)

Wanted to share it before hand for suggestions or  questions.

This  resolution intentions are to tweak a law already on the books and
extend  {slightly} the ability of our Storm Water Dept.  The target is an
extremely small percentage of the population, only those who have 5  gallons or
more of used motor oil in their possession.

But  if anyone happens to have a 55 gallon drum of the stuff sitting
around,  please contact me and I'll help you get rid of it ~ in an
environmentally friendly manner!

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 7/9/2014 4:23:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,