[Durham INC] Please Oppose repaving Cranford Rd

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 15:42:59 EDT 2014

I completely agree with Laura here. Access is the most important thing, and Durham already has enough cut-throughs that one can't help but speed through sometimes.

Given years-long and intensifying efforts to deal with speeding in Durham, paving another cut-through is ill-advised.

Sincerely,
Melissa (Rooney)

Sent from my iPad