[Durham INC] [cranfordrd] Oppose repaving Cranford Rd; goal of modifying traffic patterns on streets

Joshua Allen allen.joshua at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 15:22:30 EDT 2014

I don't think we should start a habit of not maintaining our roads as a way to calm traffic.  Traffic calming measures and enforcement should be used for that. Crappy roads lead to car damage and worse the impression that we don't take care of our neighborhoods which can lead to homeowners not caring for their homes and crime etc... Broken glass theory.

My 2 cents.

--Joshua
-----