[Durham INC] Tonight bike race for Habitat for Humanity's Bull Moon Ride & Run

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Sat Jul 19 21:52:27 EDT 2014

Informing neighborhoods re: races passing through in future

I do not like to be kept in the dark about issues that directly impact my life that I was unaware of. For example in trying to get home about 9:30 pm, prior to a race, and I came across police lights. I asked what the police were for and learned of the Bull Moon Ride & Run. I suggest that the organizers Habitat for Humanity's Bull Moon Ride & Run in the future contact the InterNeighborhood Council and ask that the members of the Council put out the map of the race so that maybe the word could get out to the neighborhoods that the race will pass through.

Map http://www.riderunforhabitat.org/#!form__map/c24vq

Event Details http://www.riderunforhabitat.org/#!page2/cjg9

Thank you.

Laura