[Durham INC] Fw: paper reduction

Hillary Honig Ensminger hbeans at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 26 16:41:16 EDT 2014

Though  Durham has made huge inroads into the reduction of paper waste there remains a few areas whereby costly mailers could  be eliminated . I am passing along some correspondences with the Durham Water Quality Dept and
Division of Environmental Assistance and Customer Serviceregarding a request to follow up on paper reduction of the CCR Water Quality Report .

Please read to the bottom .

For your reference :
Paper Reduction Act of 2010 - You can find a lot of information here related to the act:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/inforeg_infocoll, including information about improving implementation of the paperwork reduction act.  Here is a frequently asked questions document that may help:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/assets/inforeg/frequently-asked-questions-related-to-common-forms.pdf.