[Durham INC] Call for Agenda Items for the September 23 INC meeting

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 17 11:37:40 EDT 2014

Hello INC Delegates,

Our September monthly INC Delegates meeting is next Tuesday, September 23,
at 7 pm.  If you have items for the agenda, please let me know by the end
of the day on Sunday 9/21.

At this point, we have the following topics penciled in on the agenda:
- Presentation on Durham Co-op Market, Leila Wolfrum, General Manager
- Resolutions on High-speeed Internet service, Solar Energy, Disposal of
Used Motor Oil, and Stormwater Management
- Election of new INC Officers

I have also invited the chair of the Durham County ABC Board to present to
us and am waiting for his reply.

Let me know if you have other agenda requests.   Committee chairs, let me
know if you need more than a few minutes for your committee status report.

Thanks.

Scott Carter, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham