[Durham INC] Agenda for INC Delegates Meeting, Tuesday, 28 October at 7:00

Philip Azar pazar at nc.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 17:34:04 EDT 2014

Hello INC Delegates,

Below is the agenda for our monthly INC Delegates meeting on Tuesday October 28, at 7:00pm.  As usual, we will meet at the Neighborhood Improvement Services Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Building #2, Golden Belt Arts Complex, 807 E. Main St.  Any interested citizen is welcome to attend.  Please print out a copy of the agenda and bring it with you.

Pat Carstensen has sent the draft minutes of our September meeting to the listserv as well as the current version of the draft Resolution in Support of Faster, Less-expensive, and More-reliable Internet Service.   Please review and/or print these if you wish.

If anyone has any requests for last minute additions or changes to the agenda, please let me know.

Philip Azar, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham
Delegates’ Meeting
October 28, 2014

AGENDA

1)   Welcome and Introductions – Philip Azar (5 minutes)

2)   Adjustments to Agenda  – (2 minutes)

3)   Approval of Minutes – (3 minutes)

4)   Treasurer’s Report – Susan Sewell (2 minutes)

5)   Guest Presentations (50 minutes)
	a)  Wayland Burton, Chair, Durham County ABC Board (25 minutes including ~ 10  for Q&A)
	b)  Ed Sarvis, Assistant Deputy Chief, Durham Police Department Strategic Plan/Pedestrian and Bike Safety (25 minutes including ~ 10 for Q&A)

6)   Committee Reports (12 minutes)
	a)   Parks, Public Spaces and Environmental Issues – Debra Hawkins	 (4 minutes)
	b)   Zoning and Development –  Donna Rudolph (4 minutes)
	c)   Membership and Outreach –Dick Ford, Don Lebkes, Debra Hawkins (4 minutes)

7)   Old Business (14)
	a)   Resolution in Support of Faster, Less-expensive, and More-reliable Internet Service – Pat Carstensen	 (7 minutes)
	b)   Resolution in Support of Making Durham a World Class Solar City – Debra Hawkins (7 minutes)

8)   New Business (5 minutes)
	a)  Executive Committee Meetings – Phil Azar
	b)  New and old ways of involvement – Phil Azar
	c)  Other

9)   Neighborhood Reports and Announcements	 (27 minutes)
	a)   Colony Park concern over parcel rezoning – Don Lebkes (15)
	b)   Northgate Park -- Jackie MacLeod (5)
	c)   Other neighborhood announcements welcome (7)

10)   Adjourn