[Durham INC] DRAFT January Minutes

pazar at nc.rr.com pazar at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 13:55:50 EST 2015

Hi David,

I'm not sure that postponing for precinct meetings is appropriate.

I'll be a little less adamant about starting right on time, and I've learned to hold off votes (minutes aside) until late arrivals have a chance to be late.

That said, how may delegates does this affect? Is this a quorum issue?

Thanks, Philip