[Durham INC] [WHHNA-list] ZONING PROTEST PETITION ACTION NEEDED RIGHT NOW!

Mary Lee missmarrilee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:05:20 EDT 2015

You may also want to call the *sponsors* of the bill...I think McKissick
and Woodard have already spoken out against it, and suspect most Durham
area House members would feel the same. Here's a link to the bill info with
the names of sponsors:

http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2015&BillID=h201