[Durham INC] March INC Meeting - Transit Resolution

DeDreanaFreeman GoldenBeltnc goldenbelt.historicdistrict at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 08:17:32 EDT 2015

We wanted to thank Jim Svara again for the presentation and share the
transit resolution coming from the North East Central Durham Leadership
Council this month. I know there was mention of concern and varied opinions
on a few other stops along the planned Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit
corridor stations. (like Meadowmont and Barbie Chapel Rd.)

Please consider attending the upcoming transit meetings. Attached is the
flyer for the upcoming meetings, FAQ and the NECD Leadership Council
Resolution.

While we are excited about the transit planning and the developments that
will follow. We want to be good stewards of our resources and advocates for
equitable equality in planning
--
DeDreana Freeman
Durham N.C. 27701