[Durham INC] NG Park Food Truck Rodeo Tomorrow Feat. Bull City Brakemen!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:49:25 EDT 2015

** Please Cross Post ** Free music on the lawn at NGP tomorrow night with Guests Bull City Brakemen!

like/follow our page for future event updates! https://www.facebook.com/events/456943621137964/

Apologies for the late listing but please come out for a pleasant (sunny, cool) evening in the park with food and live music courtesy of locals The Bull City Brakemen! Full Details below. See you there!

---------

New Season! New Trucks! New Cuisines!

Allergy-Aware/Vegan/Vegetarian options!

Join us for a lovely spring evening in the park --

Thursday (4/23) at 5-8:30. Bring a blanket, chairs, games. Meet neighbors (from nearby or farther). With Free Music on the lawn! (Note: Tipping musicians encouraged :) )

** The Lineup: **

---------------------------------

Dinner/Savory Trucks:

* Only Burger​ - perennial favorite #2!

* Bang Bang Banh Mi​ - Gluten Free & Vegan/Veg Vietnamese Cuisine (Carni/Omnivore options too)

Sarge's Chef on Wheels​ - New American cuisine - from NOLA faves (Po'Boys, Shrimp & Grits) to Pork Chops to Jerk &  Ceasar options (including salads)

* Will & Pop's​ - unofficial Northgate food truck, grill classics and sandwiches

Dessert/Thirst quenchers:

* Fahsyrah's Lemonade - back with us this spring!

* Sweet Tooth Ice Cream & Smoothie Truck - local musical truck comes for a stop with us at the rodeo!

We will be featuring one or two NEW trucks in the lineup EVERY month this season, dessert or dinner -- with some amazing new tastes, dishes, and cuisines/fusion offerings. Come check them out!

Musical Guests: Bull City Brakemen​ join us for a toe-tappin time, Hootenanny style! Don't miss these great locals. Preview: http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rt6nj

No cover charge, but do be kind and tip our entertainers if you can.

Want to feature your talents (music, dance, poetry, theatrical or improv/comedic chops?) at a rodeo? Get in touch with Ian Pond at ian.pond at yahoo.com.

Association reps will be around for Northgaters who want to join/renew membership to NPNA, to answer questions about our tree fund initiative or other activities - or if you are seeking a Northgate Park Signature T-shirt to show your neighborhood pride !

Thanks for coming out & see you there! ~ your NPNA BoD