[Durham INC] Events -- safer street forum tonight and Penny's Bend Hike

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 06:49:21 EDT 2015

Sorry about the late notice (2 days in Duke Hospital with infected hand was not on my agenda).
The Sierra Club is hosting a forum on making streets safer for folks on foot or bicycles tonight at 7 PM at the Jewish Community Center on Cornwallis.  Philip Azar is one of the panelists.  http://www.meetup.com/NC-Sierra-Club-Headwaters-Group/events/221992160/.
Also some might be interested in the event below at Penny's Bend