[Durham INC] Fwd: Concerning Trees From Carol Anderson

Dorothy Potter Snyder letsspeakspanish at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:53:33 EDT 2015

Hey Rockwood and Preston Woods! Good job making City Council aware of Duke
Energy's depraved and illegal butchering of our city's trees! Now  Tom
Miller and I encourage all of us to take a minute and follow up with ONE
call to at least ONE council member to keep this subject on City Council's
radar.

Salient points are in Tom's email below. When you call, read out these
points and if you're leaving a voice mail leave your name, neighborhood and
a phone number to identify yourself as a Durham resident.

Among the people you can call are:

Steve Schewel: (919) 560-4396, ext. 10273

Don Moffitt: (919) 560-4396, ext. 10276

Eddie Davis: (919) 560-4396, ext. 10272

Diane Catotti: (919) 560-4396, ext. 10278

Eugene Brown: (919) 688-9314

Mayor Pro Tem Cora Cole-McFadden: (919) 560-4396, ext. 10277

Mayor Bill Bell: (919) 560-4333, ext. 10269

Thank you for helping to protect our trees from corporate violence. Call!

Dorothy