[Durham INC] Yard Waste Carts

Don Moffitt don.moffitt at gmail.com
Tue May 26 15:19:45 EDT 2015

The letter is not well written; subscribers to yard service can cancel
their service at the end of the fiscal year (June 30). It's an annual
service, from July 1 to June 30--once subscribed you're in for the year
unless you move.

I feel your pain and did not have an opportunity to discuss or vote on this
change.

Don