[Durham INC] neighborhood definition for INC

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:12:47 EDT 2015

I think neighborhood is more than a few homes in an HMO and I think having
a homes limit means that small units get to know their neighbors in common
use and need and that is a good thing.  As infill of TLNA continues, we
will have dozens of tiny HMOs within our boundaries, set up to manage storm
water management areas. So I think one co-housing unit needs their
neighbors to form a neighborhood association. The idea of neighborhood is
looking beyond your own land.
My 2 cents,
Susan Sewell

And PLEASE remove the copies of the minutes - there were 6 trailing on the
last comments.  Maybe we need a lesson on how to comment to a post without
copying that post in this new system. I didn't figure it out, just deleted
them all.