[Durham INC] 15/501 Diet

Natalie Spring natalie.spring at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:55:51 EDT 2015

Incredibly important point Don.

The road diet will transform that stretch from highway to enjoyable road.
I've often NOT stopped at restaurants or shops there dreading how I'd get
out of the parking lot (Pennies for Change), find a parking space
(Guglhupf, Nana Taco), or look at the cars zooming by (Fosters).

Natalie

--
"This was a lucky recollection-- it saved her from something like regret"