[Durham INC] Protest Petition Repeal Bill Moving Again!

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 8 10:02:21 EDT 2015

Dear Neighbors:

The Senate Commerce Committee will meet tomorrow, Tuesday, at 11:00 a.m. in
Room 423 of the Legislative Office Building.  The agenda for the meeting has
not been announced.  Because House Bill 201 (discussed below) could come up
at the meeting, please stop what you are doing and communicate with the
committee members.  Let them know we oppose the bill and want our protest
petition rights preserved.

Thank you.  If everyone who receives this message writes to the committee,
we might stop this hateful legislation.

Tom Miller

Durham