[Durham INC] Keep Durham Beautiful Grants

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:49:31 EDT 2015

Keep Durham Beautiful Grant Program Deadline - July 31, 2015The Keep Durham Beautiful Grant Program provides bi-annual grants of up to $500 to underwrite volunteer-based projects organized by community members, organizations, or Durham area teachers who want to take greater responsibility for the environment. Projects under consideration must be related to Keep Durham Beautiful's focus areas of litter prevention, recycling and waste reduction and beautification.

Visit our website to learn more about the grant program, guidelines, and application process.

They are also doing bee-friendly flowers:FREE Pollinator Wildflower Seeds!As part of the Bayer Crop Science "Feed a Bee" campaign, we have FREE wildflower seed mixes that provide nutrient rich food for bees. These seeds were generously provided by our partners at the NC Cooperative Extension and available to any Durham County resident.

Learn more about the benefits of pollinator friendly gardens and register your own pollinator garden!

And dates to save:
Oct 3 for Big SweepOct 10 for Sandy Creek Monarch Festival