[Durham INC] Fwd: Will your council pass a resolution to support redistricting reform?

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 17:17:14 EDT 2015

I have been aware of this (see below) for some time, of course.
Can/Will the INC consider a resolution requesting that Durham City and County officials pass a resolution supporting redistricting reform?
I think this is very worthwhile, though I am doubtful as to whether the majority of our state legislators care at all about their individual constituents’ concerns.
No harm in trying…
Thoughts?
Melissa (Rooney)

www.melissarooneywriting.com