[Durham INC] FW: Upcoming Community Meeting to Focus on Compact Neighborhood Planning around Erwin Road Rail Stations

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:44:06 EDT 2015

I'm not sure what the agenda is on this.   Regards, pat

From: Thomas.Dawson at durhamnc.gov
To: Hannah.Jacobson at durhamnc.gov
Subject: Upcoming Community Meeting to Focus on Compact Neighborhood Planning around Erwin Road Rail Stations
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:13:52 +0000

The Durham-City County Planning Department invites you to attend an upcoming community meeting to discuss land use planning around the proposed Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit stations on Erwin Road. The event will be conducted as a drop-in
 open house. We hope you can join us.