[Durham INC] Durham Invites You to Watch the 'SodFather' & Pledge for a Chance to Win

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Wed Sep 2 10:23:38 EDT 2015

Learn from the 'Sodfather' about proper lawn care and how to keep our local water clean. Then pledge to keep your lawn 'Sodfather-approved' for a chance to win a FREE compost bin, complements of the N.C. Clean Water Education Partnership.

The City of Durham actively participates in this partnership to promote yard and vehicle care that protects our drinking water sources. Visit http://www.nccleanwater.org/involvement/house/yard.php to watch the video, take your pledge, and for tips to easily care for your yard safely and have beautiful, green results!

Laura Webb Smith
Public Education Coordinator
Public Works Department Stormwater & GIS Services Division, City of Durham
(919) 560-4326, ext. 30235
Laura.Smith at DurhamNC.gov<mailto:Laura.Smith at DurhamNC.gov>
www.DurhamNC.gov/Stormwater<http://www.DurhamNC.gov/Stormwater>
www.Facebook.com/DurhamNCStormwater<http://www.Facebook.com/DurhamNCStormwater>
@DurhamStormH2O<http://www.twitter.com/DurhamStormH2O>