[Durham INC] Durham TRY list of good neighbor's

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 06:09:29 EDT 2015

Durham Together for Resilient Youth (TRY) has a list of stores that pledge to sell alcohol responsibly. Food Lion is the only big grocery store on the list (see http://www.durhamtry.org/GOOD-NEIGHBOR), and I think the other stores in the area should also sign the pledge.  I left a comment to that effect on Kroger's feedback form (https://www.kroger.com/customercomments).  Following the philosophy of Alice's Restaurant, which says that if I am the only one doing that I will be a crank and a complainer, but if a whole bunch of us say something we have a movement, I hope others will make similar comments.  And ask the folks wherever you buy your adult beverages to do so too.

Thanks, pat