[Durham INC] Watch New CityLife: Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit Update

PublicAffairs PublicAffairs at durhamnc.gov
Tue Nov 3 09:36:37 EST 2015

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0B4D4.F7199620]

Share! Watch new CityLife for @TriangleOTF #DOLRT Project update https://youtu.be/903qIdl1k7c

Watch New CityLife: Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit Project Update

Airing Now on Durham Television Network and On Demand<https://youtu.be/903qIdl1k7c>

For anyone who has sat in what many call the 'I-40 Parking Lot' - you know firsthand how travel in the Triangle is becoming increasingly difficult as our region grows. While there are a number of projects that GoTriangle<http://www.gotriangle.org/> is working on to improve our transportation network, none have been more controversial than the proposed Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit Project<http://ourtransitfuture.com/projects/durham-orange/>. In this new episode, CityLife Host Beverly B. Thompson<http://durhamnc.gov/1089/Office-of-Public-Affairs> is joined by GoTriangle's Natalie Murdock<mailto:nmurdock at gotriangle.org> to talk about this project and what's next given recent developments.

About CityLife
CityLife<http://nc-durham.civicplus.com/1120/CityLife>, a talk show that features information on current City issues and upcoming events, airs daily at 9:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Durham Television Network<http://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (Time Warner Cable ch. 8 and AT&T U-verse ch. 99) and on YouTube<http://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>. For more information call (919) 560-4123, like on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and follow on Twitter<http://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>.