[Durham INC] My Brothers Keeper Saturday November 14, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. to 12p.m

Richard Ford rbford at aim.com
Fri Nov 13 09:44:34 EST 2015

Hope to see you at the My Brothers Keeper Update on Saturday.

"The community is invited to a presentation of the My Brother's Keeper Durham Policy Recommendations and Draft Action Plan.
Boys and young men of color, ages 11 to 21, and community stakeholders are especially encouraged to attend! The MBK Durham's Educational Attainment, Health, Job Training and Placement, and Court Involvement committees have completed policy reviews, recommendations and a draft action plan. Now feedback is needed from you!

If you want to share your thoughts about the plan or get involved in MBK Durham, join us on Saturday, November 14, 2014, from 8:30 a.m. to 12p.m. A light breakfast will be provided. "

http://dconc.gov/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/6582/22s <http://dconc.gov/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/6582/22s>