[Durham INC] THIS Thursday! NGP Rodeo Season Opener feat. JAXX, new food trucks!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:48:11 EDT 2016

*** PLEASE CROSS POST ***

Dear Food Truck friends,

NG Park Rodeo season returns for a fabulous 5th season with new trucks, new
cuisines, and new guest entertainers (plus a few returning favorites).

Keep an eye on the Northgate Park Facebook Page (easier - choose 'get
events' in the 'like' menu) for dates/times, lineups, substitutions and
special features/activities this season. Then join us for all the fun!

Happy Spring,

D Hawkins, PR person, and the Rodeo Organizers

https://www.facebook.com/events/801298240004118/

--------------

NPNA FOOD TRUCK RODEO SEASON OPENER with special guests JANXX

THIS Thursday (3/24) at 5-8:30. Bring a blanket, chairs, games. Meet
neighbors (from nearby or farther). With Free Music on the lawn!

** The Lineup: **
---------------------------------
Dinner/Savory Trucks

*  <https://www.facebook.com/onlyburger/> Only Burger - perennial favorite -
PLUS:...

*  <https://www.facebook.com/NCbulkogitruck/> Bulkogi Truck - Korean Fusion
BBQ, Bimbap, Tacos (all dishes can be Omni or vegan/vegetarian, and many
gluten free)

*  <https://www.facebook.com/Soomsoompitapockets/> Soomsoom Pita Pockets -
Vegan/vegetarian pitas & more

*
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bandidos-Mexican-Restaurant/272552386090957>
Bandido's Mexican Restaurant Truck - comfort food and vegan/vegetarian
options here too

Dessert/Thirst quenchers:

*  <https://www.facebook.com/Fahsyrahs-Lemonade-149748161773841/> Fahsyrah's
Lemonade - back with us this spring!

*  <https://www.facebook.com/ChezMoiBakery/> Chez Moi - A Baking
Renaissance...Experience the Awakening! - Rum Cake and other hedonistic
creations

Again this season, We will aim to feature a NEW truck in the lineup each
month, dessert or dinner -- with some amazing new tastes, dishes, and
cuisines/fusion offerings. Come check them out!

Musical Guests: Janxx
No cover charge, but do be kind and tip our entertainers if you can. Want to
feature your talents (music, dance, poetry, theatrical or improve/comedic
chops?) at a rodeo? Get in touch with Ian Pond at ian.pond at yahoo.com.