[Durham INC] Fwd: Update on early voting

Philip Azar pazar at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 12:59:12 EDT 2016

The earlier email / forward was seen as oversimplifying / misleading. As clarification / correction, please crosspost:

Vote Early!

Vote Often!

Vote at a Convenient Location!

Don’t be a Procrastinator!

Early Voting Lasts till November 5th, Election Day is November 8th, Procrastination (and possibly longer lines) begin tomorrow (or thereafter)!

See http://dconc.gov/government/departments-a-e/early-voting for times and locations convenient to you.

Begin forwarded message: