[Durham INC] Election Security

Jan Martell ninth.st at frontier.com
Tue Nov 15 08:31:21 EST 2016

The "Crosscheck" voter roll purges in NC were sufficient to have thrown the state to Trump. Crosscheck probably also was key to electing Tillis. Democrats will not protest this obvious fraud, though, as usual, since they also enjoy rigging and gerrymandering in their turn. If they had run a clean primary Sanders would be on his way to the White House today.
There has been ample evidence for decades of hacking and vote suppression. Where is the outrage?