[Durham INC] 2017 dues needed

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:28:31 EST 2017

Note from your Treasurer,
Annual neighborhood membership is now due. I will be happy to collect from
you at the Jan 24 meeting.
Basic dues is $25 per year but we are always happy to accept more as a
donation.  Make check payable to: INC
If you are unable to bring your check, you can mail it to INC
Treasurer at: *InterNeighborhood
Council, 732 Ninth St, #700, Durham NC 27705. *

This year, I encourage members to reach out to a nearby neighborhood
and bring a representative to a meeting to show them our value to them and
the city. Let's see if we can cross some community lines and expand our
perspective and our reach!

Susan Sewell