[Durham INC] P.S.: Reminder: Please complete RIGHT NOW: DPS-Parent Involvement Survey

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 21:57:16 EST 2017

I have received a couple emails from persons confused about the parent involvement survey.

The survey asks about what school you are districted for and then whether or not your child/children went there.

If you did NOT send your kids to your districted school, your input is still needed - in fact, it may be even more important.

In this regard, please note that any questions you feel are not applicable to you can be skipped. Perhaps most important are the final questions regarding PTA’s and parent involvement in principal selection, which are applicable regardless of where your kids went to school.

DPS needs some honest feedback regarding WHY parents are choosing to send their kids to magnets and charters rather than their districted schools.

Here, again, is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M73CCHQ <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M73CCHQ>

Thanks again for caring and sharing,
Sincerely,
Melissa (Rooney)