[Durham INC] Eventlink: (was: Tunes 'n Treats: FOOD TRUCK RODEO THIS THURS, PIEDMONT LOWLANDERS, ROSTER:)

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 22:39:48 EDT 2017

Regrettably, this edit/correction with the event link and location did not
reach lists this morning, as the helpful folks at Yahoo decided it was
malware. Hope this gets through, regrets for any inconvenience on the
delayed location info (Northgate Park near Tennis Court area, NE corner).
First time for this omission in four years of friendly posts (we only do one
per event, Mar-Oct, and only to those n'hoods adjacent/very near to ours).
Thanks again to those that RQ'd a heads-up and who join us to enjoy these
gatherings. Hope to see you at this one or another soon!

Northgate Park N'hood Association

Like/follow/subscribe for roster updates, future events:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1864186267172575/