[Durham INC] Call for agenda Items

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 06:35:33 EDT 2017

we need to vote on the Lockhaven resolution.

Also we have a request from Tobin Freid for some volunteers to test an environmental  survey (see below), if some folks can come a few minutes early.

Regards, pat

I have a team of Duke grad students who are working with me on a project to survey Durham residents on their opinions about environmental issues, conditions, and programs in Durham.  We will be looking for people to take this survey starting next week, but we would like to have 7-10 people test it for us and provide feedback before it goes live.  Would it be okay if the students came early to your meeting and asked people to take the survey before your meeting starts, or after it is over?  They don’t want to take up any of the time at your actual meeting, but it would be very helpful if people who are there before or after the meeting could take a few minutes to take the survey and provide feedback to improve it before it goes live.