[Durham INC] THIS Thurs: FT Rodeo feat. Seafood, Street Food, Korean Fusion, Kid Fun & Bull City Brakemen Band, 5-8:30 (no cover) in N'gate Park!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 00:30:41 EDT 2017

From: Debra Hawkins [mailto:dhawkins913311 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:21 AM
To: 'NPNA at yahoogroups.com' <NPNA at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: THIS Thurs: FT Rodeo feat. Seafood, Street Food, Korean Fusion, Kid
Fun & Bull City Brakemen Band, 5-8:30 (no cover) in N'gate Park!

Hello neighbors! Come join us on a pleasant spring evening in the park for
music, food and fun!

Details: April NGP Food Truck Rodeo

New Season! New Trucks! New Cuisines incl SEAFOOD Trucks!
Allergy-Aware/Vegan/Vegetarian options!

5-8:30. Bring a blanket, chairs, games. Meet neighbors (from nearby or
farther). With Free Music on the lawn!

** The Lineup: **
---------------------------------
Dinner/Savory Trucks

*  <https://www.facebook.com/Oakcityfishandchips/> Oak City Fish and Chips-
NEW IN THE LINEUP this season! A staple for delicious seafood. Are you ready
for some signature seasoned fish, shrimp, calamari and fries? Check out
their tasty menu.

*  <https://www.facebook.com/bampowchow/> Bam Pow Chow - NEWCOMER #2 Brings
us casual eats, southern style - made from scratch braised beef and smoked
pulled pork, as well as quesadillas, and tomato-avocado sliders for the
veggie/vegan folk. ...

*  <https://www.facebook.com/NCbulkogitruck/> Bulkogi Truck - Fave Regulars
bring Korean Fusion BBQ, Bimbap, Tacos, YUM!! - all dishes can be Omni or
vegan/vegetarian, and many gluten free too.

*  <https://www.facebook.com/bullcitystfood/> Bull City Street Food - all
kinds of fusion dishes, for veg and omni folks, you never know what new
delish things will join the regular menu built from seasonal and fresh
findings!

Dessert/Thirst quenchers:

*  <https://www.facebook.com/Fahsyrahs-Lemonade-149748161773841/> Fahsyrah's
Lemonade - back with us this spring!

*  <https://www.facebook.com/theparlourdurham/> The Parlour - Back in the
neighborhood with insanely good ice cream flavors for the traditionalist and
connoisseur alike!

Again this season, We will aim to feature a NEW truck in the lineup each
month, dessert or dinner -- with some amazing new tastes, dishes, and
cuisines/fusion offerings. Come check them out!

A RETURN ENGAGEMENT from our regulars
<https://www.facebook.com/bullcitybrakemen/> Bull City Brakemen and friends!
No cover charge, but do be kind and tip our entertainers if you can. And
BACK: All the kid zone fun courtesy of the
<https://www.facebook.com/spumcburlingtonnc/> St. Paul's United Methodist
Church gang - and NPNA has new hula hoops :) + (:

Want to feature your talents (music, dance, poetry, theatrical or
improve/comedic chops?) at a rodeo? Get in touch with Ian Pond at
ian.pond at yahoo.com <mailto:ian.pond at yahoo.com> .

Association reps will be around for Northgaters who want to join/renew
membership to NPNA, to answer questions about our tree fund initiative or
other activities!

Thanks for coming out & see you there! ~ your NPNA BoD

EVENT PAGE ON NORTHGATE PARK FB (LIKE/FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE FOR EVENT
UPDATES/SUBSTITUTIONS, WEATHER ETC:
https://www.facebook.com/events/111069442790745/)