[Durham INC] A Lifelong Learning Program for Retirees for the benefit of TROSA

ajw27703 at yahoo.com ajw27703 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 14:17:02 EDT 2017

Please call this to the attention of the retirees in your communities.

There are two programs being offered at The Forest at Duke Retirement Community for the benefit of TROSA. One, Symposia,  is a lecture series with topics ranging from the ethics of spying from the perspective of a former CIA Station Chief  to one by a professor from NC State about the effects robots will have on our lives and the lives of generations to come.  For a more complete listing visit the website mentioned below.

The second course is an expertly moderated classroom discussion of the events shaping  our world today --  in fact the program title is The World Today.

Please visit

 trosainc.org/summerattheforest

 for more information

The first class is Tuesday, June 7th, so please act promptly

Sent from Mail for Windows 10