[Durham INC] FW: We need your help! Snow Hill Survey

Smith, Annette Annette.Smith at durhamnc.gov
Mon Jul 24 12:10:59 EDT 2017

Durham Parks and Recreation is in the data collection phase of master planning for the Snow Hill Road Park, 619 Snow Hill Road, Durham, NC  27712.  The feedback we collect from the Snow Hill Park Survey will help guide us as we move forward in the planning process.  Please share this information with any group(s) you represent and ask them to please share it forward.

Survey links in English & Spanish:  (English https://mcadams.wufoo.com/forms/rled9xq1m9nuiw/  and Spanish https://mcadams.wufoo.com/forms/s1o88e6w1jvsxt3/  )

Thank you for your support and participation!

Annette

Annette L. Smith

Program Administrator, Grants and Special Projects

Staff Liaison, Durham Parks Foundation

Durham Parks and Recreation, City of Durham

101 City Hall Plaza, Durham, NC  27701

P:  919-560-4355 x27214<tel:919-560-4355%20x27214>

F:  919-560-4021<tel:919-560-4021>

www.DPRPlayMore.org<http://www.dprplaymore.org/>

Play More: Connecting our whole community to wellness, the outdoors, and life long learning.