[Durham INC] Seasonal Surprise: Rodeo Finale Costume Contest for all, this Thurs. 5-8 @ N'gate Park!

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 15:25:51 EDT 2017

Hello N'gate Food Truck Rodeo-goers & fans! It's a few days from our usual
promo to your inbox, but we want you to know: we have something xtra-special
on tap.

Our first-ever Halloween (Cosplay, if you prefer) Costume Contest! - for all
ages. With great Northgate-local prize donors, sponsors & judges!

Read below for details & see our Facebook page (like/follow/subscribe 4
events!) for further notices on food/music lineup and other info.

Come celebrate the end of our Spookiful Seventh Season in Style!! Thx & See
you there, before we all disappear till 2018..bwahaha..

**************

https://www.facebook.com/events/1777429495632308

FINAL, FANTASTIC, (PH)FANTASMAGORIC FUN FINALE to the 2017 Rodeo Series! As
a special seasonal treat (not a trick) we'll be hosting our own first-ever
Halloween costume contest for attendees of all ages and numbers of feet
(that means your fur babies too!)

COME TEST DRIVE YOUR HOLIDAY WEEKEND COSTUME/COSPLAY FINERY at our last
rodeo of the year, and win a prize with treats from our sponsors
<https://www.facebook.com/CompareFoodsDurham/> Compare Foods Durham,
<https://www.facebook.com/skyzonedurham/> Sky Zone Durham, NC, and for the
grown-ups, a little something from the Brink family at
<https://www.facebook.com/Kings-Red-White-Market-10150133976460237/> King's
Red & White Market. J

CONTEST CATEGORIES:
1. Kids infant to 4 years old
2. Kids 5 - 10 years old
3. Tweens/Teens 11-15
4. Open Category: Teens 16+, Adults, Teams (groups, couples, families) -
including People with pets!

Winner and runner-up in each category, plus a small surprise for all kids
who participate. Many thanks to our panel of judges from rodeo-fun partner
<https://www.facebook.com/stpaulumcdurham/> St. Paul United Methodist
Church,  <https://www.facebook.com/skyzonedurham/> Sky Zone Durham, NC and
<https://www.facebook.com/Northgate-Park-Neighborhood-Association-6782867522
14997/> Northgate Park Neighborhood Association !

[NOTE: for a 'Pets *Only*' costume contest, please take your fur-family to
this year's Barktoberfest at  <https://www.facebook.com/durhamcentralpark/>
Durham Central Park in benefit of  <https://www.facebook.com/unchaindogs/>
Beyond Fences (formerly coalition to unchain dogs) On October 29th!]

All the best, your Northgate Park Neighborhood Association (to join/donate
go to www.northgateparknc.org <http://www.northgateparknc.org> )

visit us at