[Durham INC] Lookout for deer in unexpected neighborhoods

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Thu Nov 23 00:03:38 EST 2017

There was a deer inside of Northgate Mall today so be aware of deer while driving in Trinity Park and other neighborhoods where you do not expect to see deer.* Deer move in family groups so that when you see one deer chances are there are others nearby so slow down so as not to hit deer that might be following. It is rutting/mating season and during hunting season deer move especially at feeding times of dawn and dusk. Deer can be seen during daylight and night as well. I am concerned about the harm deer can do people in the closest vehicles, possibly in vehicles nearby and to the deer.

Laura

* A story on TV tonight is how I learned about the deer in the Mall.