[Durham INC] Durham County Veteran Services Office Hours Change on Monday, April 2

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Wed Mar 28 09:22:51 EDT 2018

County's Veteran Services Department Changes Office Hours

The Durham County Veteran Services Department will permanently change its office hours to 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. effective Monday, April 2, 2018. According to Veterans Services Director Lois Harvin-Ravin, "while hours of operation will change for our office, our mission to provide effective council to veterans and/or their family members on veterans' benefits offered by the federal, state, and local government will not be compromised."

The Veteran Services Department is located on the first floor of the Human Services Building, 414 E. Main St., Durham. For more information, call (919) 560-8387 or email to veteranservices at dconc.gov<mailto:veteranservices at dconc.gov>.