[Durham INC] Fw: Durham Belt Line Trail Master Plan Welcomes Your Feedback

Dale McKeel dale_mckeel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 17:24:21 EDT 2018

 The Draft of the  Durham Belt Line Trail Master Plan has been released! We are soliciting feedback from all stakeholders and community members. We welcome all of your comments, thoughts and ideas. There are a number of ways to participate.

   - Attend aCommunity Open House on Monday June 11, 2018.  A flyer is attached.
   - Take anonline survey (Open until June 25, 2018)
   - Viewhighlights from the plan
   - Visit theproject website to download the entire document and appendices for review
   - Forward this email to coworkers, friends, colleagues, neighbors, community associations and other interested persons tohelp extend our reach.

To learn more about the project, timeline, and next steps visitwww.DurhamBeltLine.com

Sincerely,

****

Dale McKeel, AICP

Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator

Department of Transportation

City of Durham/DCHC MPO

101 City Hall Plaza, 4th Floor

Durham, NC 27701

P 919-560-4366. ext. 36421

F 919-560-4561

Dale.McKeel at DurhamNC.gov

www.DurhamNC.gov

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and can be disclosed to third parties.