[Durham INC] Free Children's Event at The Regulator *this* Saturday, 11AM and 1PM

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 19:34:56 EDT 2018

Hello INC friends, old and new.
Please join me at The Regulator for a fun, free, educational, and *air-conditioned* children’s event to celebrate the launch of my new children’s picture book, The Fate of the Frog (flyer and press release are attached). Best ages are 4-10yo, but younger siblings are always welcome ;-)
The illustrator and I are using all 2018 profits to provide copies of the book to public schools in our districts (Durham NC and Powell OH, respectively).

For more info, see my webpage at Melissa Rooney (nee Bunin) Writing Webpage

Or The Fate of the Frog's Facebook page at The Fate of the Frog

I so appreciate your support; but, more importantly, thanks for supporting our local bookstore- we are incredibly lucky to still have one ♥️.

XO,Melissa (Rooney) Iredell Street Neighbor
http://www.melissarooneywriting.com