[Durham INC] An update from DPR re: Eno Pavilion being built, seeks donors, New Dog Park open! + more:

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:52:36 EDT 2018

Dear delegates,

Annette Smith liasing from DPR was unable to join us yesterday evening, but
here are a few great updates, highlights, and save-the-dates!

Kind regards,

D Hawkins
Trustee, Durham Parks Foundation
Delegate, NPNA
NEW AMENITIES, SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS, and updates from your Durham Parks
Foundation:

We are still seeking donations and new Parks Foundation members to meet our
build-cost goal for both phases of the West Point on Eno Environmental
Education Pavilion.  Phase I Construction is expected to be completed this
Friday.
Northgate Park Association invites its sister neighborhood associations to
join them in becoming a founding member/donor! Groups/businesses and
individuals-families can join/contribute here:
http://durhamparksfoundation.org/index.php/wpoe-pavilion-project/

The new trail at Sandy Creek Park is completed!! - Ribbon cutting is
expected in September, watch for date/time TBA.

The NEW DOG PARK at Duke Park is open!! We will host a "leash cutting"
celebration on August 23, 2018 from 5:00-6:30.  Food trucks will be on site.

All the best for the rest of the summer, see you wherever you 'Park'!

Annette L. Smith (& the Trustees)
Program Administrator, Grants and Special Projects Staff Liaison, Durham
Parks Foundation

Parks and Recreation, City of Durham
400 Cleveland Street
Durham, NC 27701