[Durham INC] Hallow-Eno: celebrate Halloween at West Point on the Eno Oct. 31 from 6 - 9 pm

Laura Drey laurasoutlook at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:20:40 EDT 2018

I’ve attended Hallow-Eno for a number of years. I enjoy the story telling and music at a campfire, seeing the kids’ costumes and carved pumpkins. If you want to listen to the story’s and music I recommend bringing a flashlight.

Parking fills up quickly at West Point on the Eno.

https://triangleonthecheap.com/hallow-eno-celebrate-halloween-west-point-eno/

Hallow-Eno: celebrate Halloween at West Point on the Eno
Posted by Jody Maceon October 30, 2018
Hallow-Eno is a free Halloween celebration designed especially for kids age 12 and under.

It takes place Wednesday, October 31st, 2018, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., at West Point on the Eno, 5101 N Roxboro Street, Durham.

Enjoy:

Campfire stories and songs
Hayrides
Treats
Crafts
Games
Face painting
You don’t need to register. Just come on out.

You might also be interested in:

More fall festivals and Halloween events in the Triangle
Haunted attractions in the Triangle
Free things to do this week
More Halloween events in the Triangle

Friday, October 12, 2018