[Durham INC] Durham This Week Online for March 22 now available

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Mar 22 15:57:39 EDT 2019

Here is the latest Durham This Week Online e-newsletter! This week, we've got news, photos, programs, job listings and County Manager Wendell Davis blogs about the upcoming State of the County Address & ways for citizens to give input on the budget process. Read it now: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/heres-durham-this-week-online-for-march-22nd

Don't want to miss a single edition? Subscribe to DTWO and get it delivered to your inbox every week. We've got you covered with just a few clicks. https://dconc.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=5426d7daa13d2253baebd6c17&id=4fc523f4a3